According to General Manager Jesus Reyes, the Turquoise Bay all-inclusive package continues to be one of the most talked about offers on Roatan. With all meals and diving included, the savvy dive traveler couldn’t ask for more.
“Because of the popularity of the offer, we have decided to extend the booking window through April 30,” Reyes points out. “We are finding that satisfied guests are coming back year after year to enjoy the diving, the island and the many amenities this package offers.
The package includes
- Lodging in comfortable standard rooms with hot water, TV, A/C, coffee machine and hair dryer
- Transfers from the port of arrival and vice versa;
- All meals (buffet service or a la carte depending on occupancy levels)
- Unlimited alcoholic beverages* (local beer, house liquors, rum, vodka, tequila, whiskey and gin, variety of cocktails and house wine with the dinner) *Local beer and liquors included. Surcharge added for premium brands.
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (sodas, natural juices, water, tea and coffee)
- Free WiFi internet access
- Use of kayaks, paddle boards and use of all resort installations (private beach, pool, fitness equipment, etc.)
- 3 dives a day with specialized dive masters from Subway Watersports (PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Center)
- 1 night dive for stays of 6 or more nights
- Weights, tanks, locker and boat transportation to the dive sites