Have an interest in the diving industry?
Tilos, Inc. specializes in the development, manufacture and distribution of technical life support, water, safety, personal fitness and recreation products. We are looking for a talented individual who can support our Mission of providing “personal aquatic equipment for recreational and professional use”.
At Tilos we expect our employees to lead others with respect, be courageous, to embrace and drive change, be mindful of our environmental impact, be efficient while being responsible to our customers, and above all else to be honest and do the right thing as we work to together to succeed as a team and achieve company goals.
The Sales Support Representative is responsible to provide professional sales and support to in-house and outside sales reps and assist in the daily business operations, deliver positive customer service by demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication skills in all aspects of the job. This position serves as the main contact for sales order processing, customer order compliance, order system knowledge and fill rate from order point to fulfillment. This position must be able to multi-task and interface with various levels within the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process orders and following up with deliveries.
- Oversee invoicing and payments.
- Provide information and liaison to customers via phone/email, as well as troubleshooting etc.
- Organize trade shows and events.
- Promote Tilos and our products on social media
- Handle of media contacts and press releases.
- Produce sales reports, track activity and results for the team and management.
- Provide administrative support in day-to-day operation to the Chief Executive Officer and the Sales Manager.
We are seeking a candidate who is:
- Self-motivated, dynamic individual with a strong sense of responsibility and work ethic. We value team members who are willing to wear many hats; who take personal initiative, anticipating what needs to be done, and figuring things out to make them happen; but who are also willing to ask for help, to assist others, and work together.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and a fast learner that can work independently and take initiative, but also take instructions.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Extremely well-organized and excellent administrative skills.
- Proficient in Excel and word processing.
- A strong passion for scuba diving is a plus!
- Experienced and demonstrates the maturity and professionalism needed to work effectively with many levels across the company.
- Great sense of humor and a fun person to gets along with colleagues and customers and event participants.
- Must be a High School graduate.
- Prior work experience is preferred.
What you will receive:
- Find your work/life balance with generous holiday and vacation benefits, health insurance and wellness plans.
- Plan for your future with our simple IRA with company match and deferred retirement contributions.
- Learn to dive. Always wanted to try scuba diving, but never had the chance? We’ll pay for your open water certification.
Does this sound exciting to you? Then we should get in touch. We are looking forward to receiving your completed application.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located in Pomona, CA.