STUART COVE’S HAS OPENINGS FOR RESERVATIONS AGENT, PHOTO PRO AND DIVE INSTRUCTOR
US RESERVATIONS AGENT – Must live in Broward County, Florida.
This position’s function will be to serve as a full-time lead reservation agent dealing with direct booking clients, tour operators, travel agents, and dive stores as your customers.
- Handling inbound sales calls and managing reservations (dive, hotel, & airport transfers)
- Coordinating all group travel reservations.
- Additional duties include managing incoming/outgoing deliveries for our island operation.
- Solid competency with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and Email
- Good attention to details and ability to follow up
- Reliable transportation.
- Experience in the travel industry
- Familiarity with the dive industry
The Photo Pro functions as dive instructor/dive master, specialty instructor, underwater photography and videographer.
- Shooting underwater photography and/or videography of guest divers for FinPhoto retail operation
- Instructor certification with an Underwater Photography Specialty certification
- 2 years minimum experience as an underwater Photo Pro working with guests at a destination dive operation
- Advanced understanding of and competency in camera equipment maintenance, trouble-shooting and basic repair of underwater equipment)
- Advanced photography and video editing skills and software competency including Photoshop and Adobe Premiere
- Familiarity with photo and video cataloguing software and best practices for asset management
- Portfolio of work for review
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Great people skills (including the ability to engage customers in a short period of time)
- Good team player with strong leadership skills
- Sales skills a plus
DIVE INSTRUCTOR with LANGUAGES
This position is for a full-time, experienced multi-lingual scuba instructor fluent in English and at least one other language to join our dive staff.
- Teaching all levels of certifications and instruction including but not limited to Discover Scuba Diving, full Open Water certs, Advanced, Rescue, Divemaster, Specialties and Referrals.
- Leading guided dives daily.
- Night Dives.
- Guiding SUB (Scenic Underwater Bubble) tours off the SUB Bahamas boat daily.
- Guiding SNUBA (Surface Nexus Underwater Breathing Apparatus) tours daily.
- Daily maintenance of equipment
- General dive shop maintenance and clean up.
- Tank filling, loading and unloading boats.
- Rental gear distribution.
- Top-side safety diver.
- Additional projects and general dive shop activities.
- Shark feeding and leading of shark dives once trained.
- At least one year of experience as an instructor
- Fluency in English and at least one other language
- At least one year of experience working at a destination-based dive operation
- Basic knowledge of Caribbean marine life
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please contact Pam Christman at Stuart Cove’s Dive Bahamas, firstname.lastname@example.org, 954-524-5755 or 800-879-9832.