SEAC USA revolutionizes the market with its Scuba, snorkeling and swimming collections season after season. Be on the pulse of innovation and join our passionate team — Seac USA is seeking a skilled self-starter to take on the role of Sales Assistant servicing our customers in the USA and Caribbean territory.
• Process orders and following up with deliveries.
• Oversee invoicing and payments.
• Oversee product import, including preparation of all necessary documents.
• Provide information and liaison to customers via phone/email, as well as troubleshooting etc.
• Organize trade shows, events and technical seminars. • Promote Seac USA and our products on social media
• Handle of media contacts and press releases.
• Produce sales reports, track activity and results for the team and management.
• Provide administrative support in day-to-day operation to the Chief Executive Officer and the Sales Manager
We are seeking a candidate who is:
• Self-motivated, dynamic individual with a strong sense of responsibility and work ethic. We will need you to put our customers and the team you’ll be supporting first. We expect you to be able to meet deadlines and goals.
• Thrive in a fast paced environment and a fast learner that can work independently and take initiative, but also take instructions.
• Excellent communication/presentation skills in both written and verbal communication.
• Extremely well-organized and excellent administrative skills. You should be able to support a 10+-person sales team with a wide range of responsibilities.
• Proficient in Excel and word processing.
• A strong passion for scuba diving is a plus!
• Experienced and demonstrates the maturity and professionalism needed to work effectively with many levels across the company.
• Great sense of humor and a fun person to gets along with colleagues and customers and event participants.
• Must be a High School graduate.
• Prior work experience is preferred.
Does this sound exciting to you? Then we should get in touch. We are looking forward to receiving your completed application.
Please send your application to email@example.com