SEAC USA revolutionizes the market with its Scuba, snorkeling and swimming collections season after season. Be on the pulse of innovation and join our passionate team. We are looking for Sales Representatives to assist in covering the Midwest and the Northeast US.
Sales Representatives – Midwest US and Northeast US (Outside sales, full-time)
MUST have 3 yrs direct experience in the Scuba/snorkeling industry to apply.
Your main tasks
- Build and maintain active and close relationships with accounts in territory and provide highest customer support
- Seek potential new distribution opportunities with viable clients that align with SEAC USA brand and business criteria, always planned with and mutually decided with Sales Director
- Assist with regional projection analysis and identify growth opportunities of categories within existing accounts
- Ensure that sales targets for assigned product categories are met within territory in a sustainable manner
- Conduct customer analysis to increase revenues, plan order recommendations regarding product proposals and special sales campaigns
- Complete regular market observations including analysis, planning, and sales strategies
- Prepare for and host product knowledge trainings for accounts
- Support the implementation of sales activities including active selling days at stores
- Execute seeding program with customers and retail staff in accordance with the marketing department guidelines
- Manage and maintain database for all accounts assigned and act as customer service liaison for territory accounts
- Provide regular feedback to supervisor including weekly calls, planning discussions, and activity reports
- Highly motivated, results-driven individual with a strong passion for apparel and sales
- Energetic, relationship-builder with innate desire to work hard with a positive attitude
- Developed presentation skills and ability to motivate in-store staff
- Minimum of 3 years experience in outside sales or in a professional business environment
- Must have direct Scuba industry experience
- Profound knowledge of MS Office programs
- Passionate sportsman/sportswoman (scuba,snorkeling, outdoors)
Does this sound exciting to you? Then we should get in touch. We are looking forward to receiving your completed application.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org