Huish Outdoors is a progressive dive and water sports company with more than 44 years of experience designing and manufacturing recreational, commercial and military products. Huish Outdoors connects people with a passion for dive, to the best brands in dive, all while pursuing its primary goal: Fueling the Human Spirit for Adventure.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and professional Customer Care Sales Representative (CCSR) to work out of our Burnaby, BC location. The successful candidate must have the desire and ability to work directly with dealers in a call centre environment.
A strong customer service orientation is essential, as is the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. The candidate must exercise good judgment in resolving problems and in work planning, and possess the ability to manage conflict and negotiate positive outcomes.
- Sales experience
- Strong dive product knowledge
- Profficient at problem solving and time management
- Team player that demonstrates a high degree of focus, willingness to learn, and work prioritization
- Positive, self-starting attitude
*Successful performance requires knowledge and promotion of scuba diving products and their functionality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administering and processing transactional and/or informative conversations with the dealers/consumers via phone and/or email
- Order processing, placing and tracking
- Managing dealer account profiles, assuring accuracy and up-to-date information
- Directing communication to/from our customers using phone and email
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a customer service in the Outdoor Industry
- Responsible for order tracking, problem resolution and customer interface
- Multi-line phone system experience
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills, as well as attention to detail
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, NetSuite & Zendesk
- Must have the ability to work and travel in Canada extensively
This is a full-time, permanent, day-shift position that is available immediately. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Salary is commensurate with education, training, and experience.
To submit your credentials for this position, please contact Ryan Kenney at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests. Principals only need apply. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
Come work at a positive and fun work environment with one of the most exciting leaders in the dive and water sports industry. We look forward to hearing from you!