A reliable primary reel is a necessity whether you’re discovering a cave or exploring a deep shipwreck. Not only must your reel be dependable, it also must be robust and easy to deploy in all quick-thinking situations. The new 200ft and 400ft primary reels from Hollis combine simplicity with durability so you can get on with your deepest explorations without any worries about performance.
The handles on both sizes are machined with 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum to prevent cracking or breaking, and they feature rugged high-tensile Delrin® spools that will never warp when fully loaded with line.
The new Hollis Seeker Reels are robust and uncomplicated for the most demanding explorations and are designed to be the best performing primary dive reels available.
Now available at your local dealer.
- Spool: Machined with high-tensile Delrin® for durability and abrasion resistance
- Handle: 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum prevents cracking or breaking
- Hardware: Tough 316 Stainless Steel
Easy to Deploy
- Left and right handle design for easy switching between hands
- Knurled Stainless Steel lockdown screw for simple “on/off” with gloves on
Ultra-Bright Lines in Two Sizes
- Ultra-bright #24 orange nylon braided line for high visibility in all conditions
- 200ft is perfect for short distances such as jumps or shooting an SMB
- 400ft is ideal for reaching the main cave line or for deepest explorations
For Press Release Inquiries:
Hollis manufactures dependable and innovative technical diving equipment for your personal exploration needs. We bring engineering experience to the industry, designing the highest quality diving equipment available. Built to accommodate the beginning sport diver to the exploratory technical diver, using the most cutting-edge materials and proven technologies for any condition. Designed and Built with Pride in the USA.