Emperor Divers is excited to announce the birth of Emperor Indonesia and the launch of MY Emperor Raja Laut.
September 2017 will see a strong team formed with Emperor and Andrew Laughlin, who has spent the last 10 years building and managing Indonesian liveaboards and has over 30 years’ experience in the diving and yachting industry. He is also a PADI Master Instructor and Yacht Master.
Emperor Raja Laut, which means King of the Sea in Bahasa Indonesian, is a beautiful traditional Dutch schooner-style sailing yacht built in south Sulawesi in 2005. With 12 berths the attention to detail and the level of service expected from the 7 crew and 3 dive guides will leave guests wanting to return time and time again.
Emperor Raja Laut will be taking us to the world-renowned diving areas of Raja Ampat, Triton Bay, the Banda Sea and Komodo National Park. Expect to see mantas, hammerhead sharks, whale sharks and pygmy seahorses as well as Komodo Dragons on land. Indonesia offers riches for all and is a truly magical place.
MY Emperor Raja Laut highlights:
• Extremely eye-catching 31m ‘schooner-style’ yacht
• Maximum 12 guests in 6 cabins
• Sailing the Indonesian seas including Komodo, Raja Ampat and Banda
• 3 twin berth and 3 double cabins all ensuite with air-con and fan
• Spacious teak deck for relaxing and eating alfresco
• Two large RIBs get you to the perfect dive spot
• Nitrox available
Itineraries & prices & schedule:
• Itineraries will vary from 7 to 12 nights
• Introductory 50% single supplement
• Offering excellent value – check the availability, rates and schedule here www.emperorindonesia.com/liveaboards-schedule
• 3 meals per day, afternoon snacks
• Unlimited drinking water, tea, coffee
• 3 dives per day except arrival/departure day
• Tanks, weights, weight belt
• Service of experienced Dive Guides
• Transfers for boarding and disembarking
• 1 cocktail party on a local island (weather allowing)