Huish Outdoors is a progressive dive and water sports company with more than 44 years of experience designing and manufacturing recreational, commercial and military products. Huish Outdoors connects people with a passion for dive, to the best brands in dive, all while pursuing its primary goal: Fueling the Human Spirit for Adventure.
We are looking for a Technical Support Representative to work out of our Salt Lake City, UT office, to handle order entry and assist with the processing of product returns and warranty claims. The successful candidate will be a self starter with good organizational, problem solving and communication skills. Experience working with customers, and the ability to communicate fluently in English are essential; dive experience is a distinct asset, but not essential.
The Technical Support Representative will provide technical and problem resolution to customers over the phone by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, resolving dive computer issues, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, and assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process received orders efficiently and accurately from phone, email, or fax
- Use company sales programs and tools
- Answer inquiries from retail partners and end-users in a timely and accurate fashion
- Assess and process returns / warranty claims in accordance with company procedures and policies
- Disseminate technical information and provide product knowledge for multiple product lines
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records
- Develop and maintain professional and courteous working relationships internally and externally
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Intermediate knowledge of all categories of scuba diving equipment including dive computers, BCDs, regulators, valves, drysuits, wetsuits, gauges, masks, snorkels, and fins
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working with customers
- Physically fit to move 30lb boxes
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, NetSuite & Zendesk
This is a full-time, permanent, day-shift position that is available immediately. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Salary is commensurate with education, training, and experience.
To submit your credentials for this position, please contact Bill Lidyoff at email@example.com
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests. Principals only need apply. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
Come work at a positive and fun work environment with one of the most exciting leaders in the dive and water sports industry. We look forward to hearing from you!