A destination like you have never experienced before. You and your group can experience a private island getaway. Just imagine your own island to relax, enjoy and dive on some of the Caribbean’s most virgin reefs. Cabañas on Clark’s Cay is a 4-acre island oasis that offers incredible seascapes from every room, an open-air restaurant and bar, an infinity pool and hot tub along with a meandering lazy river to watch the sunset. Accommodations house 20 guests in a combination of air-conditioned 1 and 2 bedroom “Island Cabañas” with wrap around porches to enjoy the sea breeze.
Guanaja features over 50 dive sites with incredible diving on both sides of the island. Cabañas on Clark’s Cay guests will enjoy the splendor of Guanaja’s coral reef system featuring dives on pinnacles, walls, swim throughs and the wreck of the Jado Trader. With few other dive operators on island, guests always get their pick of the best, rarely visited dive sites. Concierge dive services provided by Dunbar Rock Divers guarantee a relaxed experience on each of your groups 3 daily dives.
Cabañas on Clark’s Cay is featuring two DEMA Specials:
8 pay, the 9th and 10th stay free; 16 pay, the 17th – 20th stay free.
- The comp is awarded on the entire package price including airport transfers, accommodation, taxes, meals and diving.
- Excludes any package add-ons such Nitrox or bar packages.
- Sample Gross package rates – $1425.00 per person based on 2 people sharing a 1 bedroom cabaña.
- Package Inclusions: Seven nights accommodation, all meals, coffee and tea, Managers welcome party, free Wi-Fi, 15% government and 4% tourist tax, complimentary boat transfers to and from Guanaja airport, 5 days of 3-tank boat diving plus one day 2-tank boat dive.
All-Inclusive Private Island Rental Option
- The All-Inclusive Private Island Price is $31,535.00 gross for up to 20 guests.
- Package Inclusions: Seven nights accommodation, all meals, Managers welcome party, open-bar (premium liquors included), free Wi-Fi, 15% government and 4% tourist tax, complimentary boat transfers to and from Guanaja airport, 5 days of 3-tank boat diving plus one day 2-tank boat dive, Nitrox.
- No comps are awarded on the private island rental option.
The Booking Window for both offers is September 11 – December 8, 2017 with a Travel Window extending from October 7, 2017 – December 21, 2018.
Stop by the Honduras Pavilion at the DEMA Show and visit us in Booth #2029. We’ll be right next to our sister property, Villa on Dunbar Rock, located in booth #2031.
To book either Clark’s or Dunbar Rock, contact your favorite dive travel wholesaler or contact us at Toll Free: 800-353-8953, the Florida Reservations Office: 954.453.5053 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org