Here is your chance to work in the exciting scuba diving industry while still living in the shadow of the beautiful Rocky Mountains in Salt Lake City, Utah!
As the TAC Team Manager you will be responsible for leading the Huish Outdoors TAC Team, which provides technical support to customers, processes returns, and completes repairs on equipment sent back to the company. You will provide leadership, accountability, strategy, and coaching to the TAC Team and ensure that all key performance indicators (KPIs) are met. You will be responsible for the day to day operations of the shipping & receiving departments and will lead the team in Delivering WOW to our customers.
- Deliver on KPIs for the TAC Department, including but not limited to turn around times, quality assurance, tech call metrics, repairs, and returns processing.
- Developing and achieving technical support objectives and goals to support the organizational vision. Managing and directing a team of Technical Support Representatives and Repair Technicians while leading the development of the vision and strategy for the Sales team.
- Coordinate technical training for dealers and customers.
- Assisting in developing an annual business plan to incorporate best call center practices to meet market and company needs.
- Ensuring targeted service and performance standards are achieved or exceeded.
- Executing tactical plans and initiatives that exceed customer expectations via phone, email and web— resulting in increased customer satisfaction and sales and Associate satisfaction that will be realized in lower attrition and higher productivity.
- Executing additional projects such as synergy initiatives with sister companies, succession planning, hiring and training practices, best sales and coaching practices, cross-functional corporate initiatives. Establishing and managing communication channels within and among departments—being the liaison to provide customer technical feedback to the Senior Management Team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Job Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma with 7-10 years related work experience.
- Familiarity with the dive industry and scuba equipment is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering technical training courses.
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using written and spoken English including the ability to provide clear, constructive feedback to employees.
- Proficient knowledge of employee development, talent assessment, competency-based development, motivation, and rewards.
- Expert ability to model Huish Outdoors’s commitment to a respectful, diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment.
- Expert knowledge of the Huish Outdoors product line.
- Ability to assertively solve strategic problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Experience with ERP systems, Netsuite experience preferred.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.