Stop by booth #838 at this weekend’s Beneath the Sea Dive Show to make sure that you are covered for your next diving trip, and take advantage of our show special!
DiveAssure offers primary coverage for medical and evacuation expenses, decompression chamber treatments, trip cancellation/interruption, loss of diving days and more! In addition, emergency and non-emergency medical hotlines are offered through our partnership with Duke Dive Medicine, along with our 24/7 emergency hotline for assistance.
One of our exclusive and unique programs is the Liveaboard Rider, designed by DiveAssure to cover scenarios specific to liveaboard trips that are not covered by any other travel insurance program on the market. Adding the Liveaboard Rider to DiveAssure’s travel insurance programs will further enhance your coverage and protect you against unforeseen scenarios such as:
- Missing the liveaboard departure due to airline delays and/or missed connections
- Lost diving days due to :
- Inclement weather
- Mechanical breakdown of liveaboard vessel
- Mechanical breakdown of air supply
- Financial default of liveaboard company
- Your own medical inability to dive
- Diving accident to another passenger on board causing the boat to abort planned diving
We have a fresh new look this year! Visit DiveAssure at booth #838 and make sure that you are covered!