The popular dive resort Blackbird Caye Resort has announced a new DIVE INTO SAVINGS DEAL exclusively for the dive industry. For a limited time, when you purchase the seven-night package, you can bring along a buddy or second traveler at no extra charge (exclusions apply).
Blackbird Caye Resort is located 25 miles off the coast of Belize City on the Turneffe Atoll, the second largest reef system in the world. At Blackbird you will experience world class diving, enjoy delicious Belizean cuisine prepared by the family chef and be pampered by our staff who will ensure your stay at the island is unforgettable.
The resort sits inside 4,000 acres of remote jungle and palm trees overlooking an iridescent turquoise lagoon with the dramatic walls of Turneffe just 100 feet from our shore. The area offers some of the highest biodiversity in the Caribbean. A well-developed reef encircling the entire island chain makes it the perfect location for an abundance of marine life that delight divers, snorkelers and kayakers.
The combination of the Caribbean pristine waters, unspoiled natural beauty and uncommon personal service create an idyllic tropical island retreat for all our guests.
The package includes:
- Modern oceanfront cabana with private balcony, hammock and chairs, 110v electricity, AC, ceiling fan
- Toiletries and beach towels.
- 3 daily meals, breakfast and lunch buffet style and dinner is served at the table with choice of 2 entrée’s.
- Coffee, Tea and juices
- Ground and boat transportation to/from the island on Saturdays and Wednesdays.
- Complimentary kayaks
- Complimentary paddleboards
- With dive package 3 daily single dive trips including tanks, weights, weight belts and air fills.
- With snorkel package 2 daily trips to the reefs. One in the Morning and one in the afternoon.
NOT INCLUDED: These fees are payable at the resort and collected the day before departure.
- Dive and snorkel equipment rental
- US $4.50 per person per night hotel tax
- Bar, beverage drinks and food items on the snack menu
- Gratuities (optional)
- The Blue Hole trip and Lighthouse Reef Atoll $199.00 with lunch at Half Moon Caye. Deep Diver certification is required to dive
- $40.00 Marine Reserve Fee
- You may arrive and depart Blackbird Caye Resort any day of the week by hiring a private charter flight to and from Blackbird Caye Resort. It’s a 15 minute bird’s eye view of the reefs and prices start at $498 each way for 3-seater. Bigger planes available call for quote. Travel light when hiring a plane!
Pay in full at time of booking only good for week of October 6, call us for details 866 909-7333 prices start at $1435 per person based on double occupancy.