DEMA has announced that its 2017 Board of Directors election will take place from December 19, 2016 to January 27, 2017. All 2017 DEMA Members are eligible to vote – join DEMA by 4:00pm Pacific Time on January 6, 2017 to become eligible to participate in the 2017 Board of Directors Election.
DEMA’s 2017 Board of Directors Election candidates are:
- Category A1 – Manufacturers, Distributors and Affiliated Field/Sales Representatives:
- Mike Hollis, Aqua Lung
- Category A2 – Diver Certification and Training Agencies, and Affiliated Field/Sales Representative:
- Dallas Edmiston, NAUI
- Category A3 – Dive Publishing, Media, Dive Industry Consulting, Associations & Non-Retail Service Providers:
- Linda Sue Dingel, Bonnier Corporation
- Dan Orr, Dan Orr Consulting
- Category A4 – Retail Distribution of Diving Goods & Services:
- Bill Cole, Sea Experience
- Davis Graham, Texas Dive Center
- Patrick Hammer, Scuba Emporium
- Myra Kurn, Ocean Enterprises, Inc.
- Category A5 – Dive Travel Provider or Resort:
- Jenny Collister, Reef & Rainforest Dive & Adventure Travel
- Stuart Cove, Stuart Cove’s Dive Bahamas
All A-category DEMA Members who pay their 2017 dues by 4:00PM Pacific Time on January 6, 2017 will be eligible to vote in this election. DEMA encourages Members to consider each candidate carefully and to vote for the candidate in each category that meets industry needs as perceived by the individual Member.
For membership information please contact email@example.com or (858) 616-6408. In accordance with the DEMA Bylaws, Directors serve three-year terms. Click here for more information on DEMA’s Board of Directors and Bylaws.
DEMA, the Diving Equipment & Marketing Association, is an international organization with more than 1,300 business members. The mission of this non-profit, global organization is to bring businesses together to grow the diving industry worldwide. DEMA owns and produces DEMA Show, an annual trade-only event for businesses in the scuba diving, action watersports and adventure/dive-travel industries. DEMA Show 2017 will take place November 1-4 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL. For more information on DEMA and affiliated programs contact (800) 862-DIVE (3483) or (858) 616-6408 or visit www.dema.org. Stay updated by following “DEMAOrg” on Facebook and Twitter.